The She Healz Foundation
WELLNESS | ARTS | EDUCATION
The She Healz Foundation takes a holistic approach in essentially helping one to establish a foundation spiritually while guiding them to ways to establish that same foundation physically - ultimately, assisting with finding their purpose.
The purpose of The She Healz Foundation is to act as a liaison between stellar opportunities to heal as a person and grow as a professional. The mission is to build a pipeline to arts, education, and wellness by acting as a resource hub for the community and serving as a recruiter for community-based organizations and elite programs while being a pioneer of new opportunities that helps people find their purpose.
Programs & Services
There are 3 programs:
@Beatz Yoga STL
- Offering free and affordable yoga classes and wellness workshops throughout the community in unique, hidden, or resourceful spaces to simply inspire & motivate. The purpose is to reveal that peace can be found anywhere and that its essentially within & around you; because sometimes the hardest place to find peace is where home is.
- Includes spiritual consultation, yoga, workshops, & resources aligned with goals; Access to resources to learn how to become a yoga instructor, holistic practitioner, or any other related profession.
- Holistic life coaching that consists of spiritual consultation to customize the best options and resources available to assist.
- Includes holistic consultation, workshops, yoga, & resources aligned with goals. Possible resources include: Buying/Renting, Car/Home, Moving Out/Homeless, Bills, Mental Health, Domestic Issues, Homemaking - #adulting.
- Our holistic college & career prep program for people interested in a career in the liberal arts either as an entrepreneur or in your ideal role. This program provides holistic consultation and career exploration to customize a plan of action towards short term and long term career goals. We will act as your career or college advisor, guiding and planning, as you navigate through any processes.
- Includes yoga, workshops, & resources aligned with goals. Possible careers include: Performing Arts, Visual Arts, Graphic/Fashion Design, Arts Administration/Curation, Events, Music, etc.
Our programs are available to all people of all kinds, however, admission is based on:
- Income: If you or your family makes less than $20,000/yr you will qualify for all programs for FREE or at a discounted price. If not, there will be a monthly fee. (Some services are available a la carte, see below)
- Age: You must be at least 16 yrs of age to be eligible for some of the resources and opportunities available, excluding free public yoga.
- Energy: There will be a brief application & interview process to assess who you are, where you’ve been, and where you would like to go as well as your intentions for being in the program. *Resume & Proof of Income must be submitted
If you're interested in joining, click here
A La Carte Services include:
- Build A Resource Packet
- Spiritual Orientation (Holistic Consultation)
- Holistic Career Consultation & Planning
- Single Yoga Classes
- Energy Readings
*Program Purchases are made in person following interview*
*Bring Proof of Income to Interview*
Do You Feel You Could Be A Resource?
We're looking for organizations to essentially be the possible resource or experience needed for our members to thrive. A sponsorship would consist of either funding a space for our programs to operate or funding one of our programs to be provided FREE to the public in a space that suits both organization and community needs. A partnership would consist of taking the role as a “house resource” for our clients which could include mentorship/internship, free or discounted access to events/activities or collaborating on exclusive programming to fulfill common goals of both organizations & the community. Our goal is to partner with as many organizations in the community so that they may serve as a resource at their full capacity.
If you're interested in becoming a sponsor or partner, click here
Official Sponsors & Partners